Need a Tankless Water
Choose Badger Bob's Plumbing Pros
How can we help you today?
I want to...
Enjoy Endless Hot Water with Badger Bob's Services
Tankless Water Heaters
Upgrade your home with a tankless water heater from Badger Bob's Services and experience the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Say goodbye to the limitations of traditional water heaters and hello to endless hot water on demand.
Tankless water heaters are energy-efficient, cost-effective, and space-saving. With our expert installation, you can enjoy the luxury of never running out of hot water again. Join the thousands of satisfied customers who have made the switch to tankless and start enjoying the benefits today.
Trust Badger Bob's Plumbing Services to provide the top-quality products and exceptional service you deserve.
- Free in-home estimates
- 10-year warranty
- Installation price: Starting at $3,899
- Average time to complete: 6-8 hours
Cost of a tankless water heater installation in Sarsota
- Low: $3,600
- Average: $5,299
- High: $6,499+
- Multiple system options
- New, high-efficiency tankless water heater
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
- Flexible financing
It Only Takes a Second To
Discover the exceptional features of
Navien tankless water heaters
Say goodbye to bulky tanks and welcome the future of high efficiency with endless hot water on demand. Enjoy a compact space-saving design, lower energy bills, and a longer lifespan than traditional tanks.
With Navien's 15-year warranty and dual stainless steel heat exchangers, you can trust that you're making a wise investment. Upgrade your home today to experience the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
Tankless Water Heater Installation Works
Schedule your appointment
Contact us online or call us at (941) 225-2775 to schedule your appointment. We'll call you to confirm your time. We'll also send you a confirmation email with a picture of your tech, so you know who to keep an eye out for.
Get your water heater installed
The plumber will come inspect your home to determine your hot water needs (for free). This makes sure your family will get a tankless water heater that won't run out of hot water. Then, you'll get multiple system options with straightforward pricing for each.
On the day of the install, our team will:
- Wear shoe covers and lay down drop cloths to protect your home.
- Install your new tankless water heater.
- Leave your home looking great. (If we dirty it, we'll clean it.)
Tell us how we did
We mean it when we say "100% satisfaction guarantee". Not happy with our service? Just let us know in our follow-up survey. We'll make it right.
Tankless Water Heaters
Learn more about the #1 selling high-efficiency condensing tankless water heater in North America.
Gas vs electric tankless water heaters
When choosing between gas and electric tankless water heaters, you need to consider several factors.
- Utilities available at your home: If you don't have a gas hookup, you'll need an electric unit. Adding a gas line and exhaust vent can be expensive. If you choose electric, ensure your home's electric panel can handle the added load or upgrade your panel.
- Family size and water usage: Gas units heat water faster than electric ones. A single-person household might be fine with an electric unit, but larger families will likely need a gas unit in colder climate regions (see below).
- Groundwater temperature: Warmer climates have a higher groundwater temperature, so electrical models will work for most homes in Florida. However, larger homes in colder climates may want to consider a gas unit for better heating capacity in the winter.
- Operating costs: Electric tankless water heaters tend to cost more to operate in regions where electricity rates are higher than gas rates.