Need a Water Main Repair?
Choose the Experts at Badger Bob's Plumbing Services
How Can We Help You Today?
I want to...
- Service call fee $89.00
- Repair: Starting at $650
- Install: Starting at $2,200
Average time to complete: 1-2 days
- Straightforward pricing
- 1-year labor warranty
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Flexible financing
Professional Water Main Repairs & Replacements
Have you noticed indications of a damaged sewer line or water main? Your house depends heavily on the essential components of the plumbing system, and even minor issues can quickly graduate into significant damage, inconvenience, and expense. It's best to act fast with expert service. With options in repair and replacement, the licensed plumbers from Badger Bob's Services provide the knowledgeable recommendations to ensure a sustainable solution and maximum value.
Take advantage of over four decades of experience and contact us at (941) 225-2775 for prompt response in the Sarasota area.
Cost of a water main repair in Sarasota
- Low: $650
- Average: $850
- High: $1,000
Cost of a water main replacement in Sarasota
- Low: $2,200
- Average: $3,400
- High: $4,000
It Only Takes a Second To
What impacts cost?
Four factors that can affect the cost of repairing a broken residential water main are:
- Repair or replacement: Depending on the extent of the damage, a water main may need to be repaired or replaced. Repairing the water main is typically less expensive than replacing a section of it.
- Location of the leak: The location of the broken water main can impact the cost of repairs. If the leak is under a driveway, sidewalk, or other structure, it may be more difficult and costly to access.
- Length of the line: The longer the section of water main that needs to be repaired or replaced, the higher the cost will typically be. If the section is particularly long, additional equipment or labor may be required to complete the repair.
- Permits and fees: Depending on the location and extent of the repair, permits may be required from local authorities. These permits can add to the overall cost of repairing a broken residential water main.
Water Main Repair Works
Schedule your estimate
Contact us online or call us at (941) 225-2775 to schedule your free in-home estimate. We'll call you to confirm your time and send you a confirmation email with a picture of your plumber, so you know who to look for.
Get straightforward pricing
One of our plumbers will come to your home and inspect your water main with a drain camera. This will help us see the damaged pipe, so we can recommend whether you should repair the leak or replace a portion of the line. Then, we'll give you straightforward pricing for the job.
Get your water main fixed
Our team of plumbers will:
- Dig to the broken part of the pipe or trench a portion of the line, depending on whether your pipe needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Repair the broken pipe or install the new section of the line.
- Test the main water line to make sure everything works right.
Give us feedback
After we fix your broken water main, we'll send you a follow-up survey asking you about our service. If you're not satisfied with it, let us know and we'll make it right.
Signs you have a water main leak
There are several signs that you may have a residential water main leak at your home. Here are six signs to look out for:
Unexplained increase in water bill:
If you notice a sudden increase in your water bill that cannot be explained by changes in usage or rate increases, it may be a sign of a water main leak.
Wet spots or standing water:
Wet spots or areas of standing water in your yard or basement may be a sign of a water main leak.
Reduced water pressure:
If you notice a decrease in water pressure in your home, it may be due to a water main leak.
Sounds of running water:
If you hear the sound of running water in your walls or floors, it may be a sign of a water main leak.
Musty or mildew-like odors:
If you detect a musty or mildew-like odor in your home, it may be due to a water main leak.
Cracks or settling in your foundation:
Over time, a water main leak can cause cracks or settling in your home's foundation, which can be a sign of a larger issue.